Details about Fulbright Program For Citizens Of Afghanistan 2022
Fulbright Program For Citizens Of Afghanistan 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any subject at a recognized US university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2021. This scholarship is provided by US Federal Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition grant and stipend covering living expenses. . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Afghanisthan.
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition grant and stipend covering living expenses.
The Fulbright Program is offering various scholarships to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. The Fulbright Scholarship Program is the flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. Government. The Fulbright Program in Afghanistan is presently one of the largest Fulbright Programs in the world.
Eligibility for Fulbright Program For Citizens Of Afghanistan:
- Applicant should be a Afghan citizenship.
- Applicant must be completed a four-year Bachelor’s Degree, or a three-year Bachelor’s Degree with one additional year of undergraduate study in a related field completed before February 28, 2017.
- Applicant must hold an official TOEFL iBT test score of at least 80 for the Ph.D. program or 75 for the Master’s program.
- Applicant should not have any pending application to immigrate to any country.
- Applicant should not hold U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency.
- Applicant must demonstrate leadership qualities and leadership potential,
- Applicant must comprise volunteer experience and community involvement,
- Work and Educational experience
- Writing ability and content
- TOEFL iBT Score
Value of Scholarship:
Fellows receive a tuition grant for their coursework and a monthly stipend to cover living expenses at their host institution. Fellows also receive round trip transportation.