Details about Foundation For Excellence Scholarships 2022
Foundation For Excellence Scholarships 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of BE/B Tech, 5-Yr Integrated M Tech & MBBS courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by Foundation for Excellence and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian students.
- Deadline: 31 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- Only BE/B Tech, 5-Yr Integrated M Tech & MBBS courses in India are eligible. All other courses are NOT eligible.
- Only 1st Year students (who have joined college after taking their entrance tests) are eligible.
- The applicant must apply only after taking admission.
- The application should be completely filled. The student’s email address and mobile number must be provided.
- The applicants should have scored not less than 70% at the qualifying examination.
- The applicants' admissions to their professional degree courses/institutions should be on the basis of the open/general merit rank awarded to them at the state or national level entrance tests or through a counseling process conducted at the state level (as in the case of Tamil Nadu), as per the table given below.
- The gross family income criteria is Rs. 1,80,000 per year. Gross income refers to the income before deductions for taxes or other purposes.
- In addition to gross family income, the education and occupation of parents as well as family members including elder brother(s) and sister(s), the family's living conditions and the total expenses being incurred by the family on the applicant's education will be taken into consideration for determining the financial eligibility of an applicant.
- Applicants who are the first graduates of the family will be preferred over applicants who are the second or third child of the family taking up graduation.
- Where parents of applicants are employees, a salary/pay slip from the employer is mandatory. The salary/pay slip should clearly show the family member's gross monthly salary with full details of his/her basic salary and all allowances and deductions. The employer and the facilitator should certify the salary/pay slip. Submission of an Income certificate from a local or other government authority in lieu of a salary/pay slip is not acceptable.
- Where parent(s)/guardian(s) are retirees/pensioners, a pension statement from the pension authority and/or from an authorized bank showing the gross monthly pension of the family member, inclusive of any supplementary allowances and before any deductions is required. Pensioners should also provide documents to show the official status or designation, gross salary drawn at the time of retirement and the name of the employing organization. If the parent/guardian has recently retired under a voluntary retirement scheme, reasons for retirement, and amount of lump sum benefits received on retirement should be disclosed.
- Where parent(s)/guardian(s) are in business or self-employed, income certificate issued by any government authority or the income tax return should be submitted in support of the gross family income specified in the application. Specific details of the nature and size of the business or self-employment should also be provided.
- Where parent(s)/guardian(s) are agriculturists or have farming or cultivation as their source of income, an income certificate from a recognized or competent authority should be submitted. Details of the nature and size of the land holding, crops grown, etc. wet or dry land irrigation should also be provided.