Details about Forte MBA Fellowships 2023
Forte MBA Fellowships 2023 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business, Economics, Engineering, Humanities/Social Science, Information Systems/Computer Science, Mathematics/Physical Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Forte Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- Scholarships are open to women candidates.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent leadership qualities in one or more ways.
- Candidates must exhibit community leadership, academic leadership, team leadership, and creative leadership.
- Applicants should be actively dedicated to women's and girls' empowerment via community involvement and personal mentorship.
- Fellows who represent diverse work and educational backgrounds, career goals, ethnicities, and citizenship must be nominated by their schools.
It is up to each individual school to decide who will represent them as Forté Fellows. The process is:
- Student applies to Forté partner business school
- Student receives an offer of admission into Forté partner school's MBA program
- Student receives consideration for all scholarship opportunities through that institution
- Partner school selects its Forté Fellows
- Partner school notifies Forté of its selections