Details about FormSwift Scholarship
FormSwift Scholarship is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by FormSwift and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
- Applicants must be a graduating senior in high school or enrolled in a college.
- Candidates who are students of Community colleges, professional colleges are all eligible for the scholarship.
- Undergraduates candidates at four-year universities are welcome to apply as well.
- International candidates including students graduating from a high school or college outside the United States are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not be related to any of FormSwift’s staff or extended family.
- Applicants are required to create a business plan Infographic about any one of the industries mentioned.
- The winner of the best business plan will be awarded a scholarship worth $1,000.