Details about First General Bank Scholarship Program 2022
First General Bank Scholarship Program 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, English. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by First General Bank and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, USD 2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Los Angeles County and Orange County.
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, USD 2,500
First General Bank Scholarship Program 2022 is being offered to students majoring in Business or English in a full-time fall 2022 course. First General Bank is committed to supporting economically-challenged young adults residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
- College juniors and seniors who reside in Los Angeles County and Orange County, California.
- Currently attending a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University in Los Angeles County or Orange County, California as a Junior or Senior student in the Fall of 2022 (if selected, must submit verification).
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted college GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the Low-Income Level.
- The scholarship is open to business and English majors only.
The scholarship awards worth USD 2,500 will only be used to cover the cost of tuition for attending a college/university.