Details about Federal Pell Grants in US, 2020
Federal Pell Grants in US, 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Federal Student Aid and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 6,345 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 6,345
Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who display exceptional financial need and have not earned a bachelor's, graduate, or professional degree.
Eligibility for Federal Pell Grants in US, 2020:
- Federal Pell Grant is awarded to undergraduate students
- Applicants who required financial support will be considered for the award.
- Candidates who have not earned a bachelor’s or graduate degree will be considered.
- Applicants enrolled in a postbaccalaureate teacher certification program might receive a Federal Pell Grant.
- The lifetime eligibility of Federal Pell Grant is limited to 12 semesters or the equivalent.
Value of Federal Pell Grants in US, 2020:
- The successful applicants of Federal Pell Grants in US, 2020 will receive an award of upto USD 6,345 towards tuition fees.
The amount you get will depend on your Expected Family Contribution, the cost of attendance (determined by your school for your specific program), your status as a full-time or part-time student, and your plans to attend school for a full academic year or less.