Details about Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship for UK Students at University of Strathclyde 2023
Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship for UK Students at University of Strathclyde 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £1,250 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Strathclyde
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £1,250
In order to be considered for a Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship for UK Students, candidates must:
- Be a new student holding an offer of admission for a taught masters degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Be eligible for tuition fees at the Home or RUK fee rate.
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship for UK Students.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of submitting a scholarship application form.
- The awards are available for on campus study only, online masters degrees are not eligible.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enrol in the 2023/2024 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee. Students studying part-time will receive a £625 award in their first and second year of study, subject to academic progression.
- Successful candidates will be selected on their academic performance (current and/ or previously gained), any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience alongside their scholarship application form.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
How to apply?
A link to the scholarship application form will be included in an applicant’s offer of admission. Awards will be allocated from 16 January 2023.