Details about Faculty of Engineering International Scholarships - Undergraduate at University of Strathclyde 2024
Faculty of Engineering International Scholarships - Undergraduate at University of Strathclyde 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Sep 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU nationals.
- Deadline: 16 Sep 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% fees reduction
The University of Strathclyde is offering several scholarships for their applicants joining their undergraduate courses in the Faculty of Engineering in September 2024.
Eligibility for the Faculty of Engineering International Scholarships - Undergraduate:
- Applicants with strong academic performance in high school are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying applicants enrolling in a full-time course. Those who receive full sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply.
- Students must hold an offer to a full-time undergraduate degree course starting in September 2024
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- Applicants who do not meet any of the required criteria in this announcement will automatically not be considered.
Students need to submit an application form to the university to be eligible for the scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Faculty of Engineering International Scholarships - Undergraduates will receive a scholarship equivalent to a 10% reduction of their fees for each year of study. The first year’s fee reduction will typically be GBP 2,670.