Details about Faculty Of Arts And Education Chinese Partner Bursary
Faculty Of Arts And Education Chinese Partner Bursary is offered for Masters degree in the field of Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to International students from China.
Faculty Of Arts And Education Chinese Partner Bursary is to support MTESOL international students from China.
- The applicant must be a potential international student from China.
- He/She must have completed an approved four-year program from Sichuan Normal University (SNU), Jiangsu Normal University (JSNU), Dali University, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS), Jinan University, or Beijing Normal University Zhuhai (BNUZ).
- Must be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa.
- The candidate must not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary.
- Applicants must qualify the eligibility requirements for the TESOL or Master of Education programs.
- Successful candidates will receive a scholarship worth $3000.
- Two trimester of study students will get a payment of $1500 towards tuition fees after the Census Date for each trimester.
- Three trimester of study students will receive a payment of $1000 towards tuition fees after the Census Date for each trimester.