Details about EDUFI Doctoral Fellowships in Finland 2023
EDUFI Doctoral Fellowships in Finland 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Finnish National Board of Education and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1,900 euros per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Finland.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Finnish National Board of Education
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 1,900 euros per month
The EDUFI Fellowship is intended, particularly, for providing initial funding to carry out research for a doctoral thesis in Finland. We have attracted excellent young researches to Finland with the fellowship, the majority of whom have also managed to secure further funding for their research.
Eligibility fir the EDUFI Fellowship:
- Applicant must work as a researcher or a teacher in a Finnish university department.
- Candidate will be hosting the research fellow.
- Candidate must commit to common objectives with the research fellow.
- Applicant should offer facilities and equipment for the use of the research fellow.
- Candidate should supervise the research.
- The aim of the EDUFI Fellowship is to help make Finnish research and teaching more international and to build networks between Finnish and foreign universities. Final reports allow us to monitor the impact of the fellowships.
- In your report, you will be asked to list the main results of the fellowship period and to describe how the objectives for the fellowship were achieved.
- Please submit the report within a month after the end of the fellowship.
- Please use the online reporting form.