Details about Education Future International Scholarship - USA & Non-USA 2023
Education Future International Scholarship - USA & Non-USA 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Education Future and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, INR 2 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Education Future
- Deadline: 29 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, INR 2 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs
The Education Future International Scholarship is a program that is created by scholarship winners worldwide. The scholarship is an initiative offered by past scholarship holders to provide back to society for educational causes and to help build a brighter and smarter future. The scholarship amount ranges between 2 lakhs and 10 lakhs.
Eligibility for the Education Future International Scholarship:
- The applicant should be an Indian national with a valid Indian passport.
- The applicant should have a minimum score of 60% in the 10th and 12th.
- Offered to meritorious Indian students for studying overseas at any of the top universities globally.
- Applicants should reflect that they lack the means of self-funding their education abroad. Hence, the applicant should be planning to fund himself at least 50% through an education loan.
The Education Future International Scholarship is being offered to only Indian nationals and is categorized into 2 types as below:
- For studies in the USA.
- For studies in other countries Abroad (Non-USA).
Important terms are mentioned below:
- Applications are currently open.
- This scholarship CANNOT be availed for studying in India.
- Your course start date has to be according to the timelines mentioned on the official website.
- Application deadline- It is on a rolling basis. The faster you apply, the better.
- Final results announcement date: 1st week of September of the preceding year (tentative- might vary slightly).
All the other details are mentioned on the official website. Please check it for getting the latest information.