Details about EDTEA Aeronautical Engineering Bursaries 2023
EDTEA Aeronautical Engineering Bursaries 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Aeronautical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by KwaZulu-Natal Government and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees, residential, prescribed books, food and allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to KwaZulu-Natal residents and South African citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees, residential, prescribed books, food and allowance
KwaZulu-Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism, and Environmental Affairs is offering EDTEA Aeronautical Engineering Bursaries, 2022 to Grade 12 students of disadvantaged backgrounds and wish to study at Wits University.
- The bursary is open to KwaZulu-Natal residents and South African citizens.
- Applicants of EDTEA Aeronautical Engineering Bursaries, 2022 should be from disadvantaged backgrounds and especially from rural areas.
- Candidates applying for EDTEA Aeronautical Engineering Bursaries, 2022 must receive acceptance from the Wits University to pursue Aeronautical Engineering program.
- Candidates must be in the age group of 15-34 years.
- Motivation letter describing why the bursary is required
- End of year grade 11 reports and mid-year mid year grade 12 reports
- Application forms
- Certified copy of ID card of parents/guardian
- Proof of residence in KwaZulu-Natal
- Acceptance letter from Wits
- Proof of income documentation of parent/guardian