Details about Economics Jean W Maddock Bursary 2023
Economics Jean W Maddock Bursary 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business & Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia & New Zealand nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $3,000
About this scholarship:
The purpose of the bursary is to encourage and support a financially disadvantaged student studying at UQ's School of Economics. The bursary was established in 2019 and is maintained by donations from the Maddock family.
Eligibility for the Economics Jean W Maddock Bursary:
- Applicant must be a domestic student.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage.
- Student must be enrolled full-time in any economics coursework.
- Supporting documents.
- To provide a statement about the impact this scholarship will have on you personally and professionally, your career aspirations and any leadership or community service experiences that are relevant.
- To provide evidence of your financial hardship, such as a health care card or latest income tax assessment.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Academic merit.
- Any other information considered relevant to your future success in an economics profession.