Details about Durham University Student Employability Fund 2020
Durham University Student Employability Fund 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Durham University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Travel, clothing and subsistence . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Travel, clothing and subsistence
The Careers & Enterprise Centre works to promote employability for all Durham students and graduates, to enable them to succeed in an increasingly competitive labour market. Through the provision of the Student Employability Fund, it aims to support students to develop the skills, attributes and experiences that will help them to progress into their chosen destination.
Eligibility for Durham University Student Employability Fund 2020:
- In order to be eligible to be considered for this support, students will come from families who have a household income, as assessed by Student Finance England (or equivalent) of below GBP 42,875 per annum.
- Students must be registered on their programme of study (undergraduate or postgraduate; including taught and research) on the date of application to be eligible for financial support.
- Dormant students are not permitted to apply for the Student Employability Fund.
- Students may apply while undertaking a year abroad or placement year, provided they are currently registered on their programme of study at the time of application.
Value of Durham University Student Employability Fund 2020:
- Travel - One return journey (up to a maximum allowance of GBP 150) OR a weekly travel pass (GBP 25 maximum) OR a monthly travel pass (GBP 100 maximum). Only one of these options can be selected per application.
- Subsistence ( – a GBP 30 one-off payment per successful application
- Clothing (up to a maximum of GBP 150) – this relates only to the purchasing of appropriate footwear and clothing.