Details about DTU Nanotech Postdoc Scholarship, 2019
DTU Nanotech Postdoc Scholarship, 2019 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Graphene Electronics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Scholarship amount varies from one position to other. . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Denmark.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Scholarship amount varies from one position to other.
The Technical University of Denmark is offering Postdoc scholarships in Graphene Electronics.
- The candidates applying for DTU Nanotech Postdoc Scholarship, 2019 should have a Ph.D. in electronics, physics, or engineering.
- The applicants should have experience in nanopatterning via electron beam lithography, van der Waals heterostructures and device processing of graphene.
- The candidates should electrical characterization experience of graphene devices from room to cryogenic temperature.
- The applicants should know other techniques for graphene such as SEM, AFM, TEM, and Raman spectroscopy.
- The candidates applying for DTU Nanotech Postdoc Scholarship, 2019 should also have a solid theoretical background.
- The applicants should have knowledge of methods and concepts in the field.
- The candidates with international level research potential, innovative and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and language skills are preferred.
- The applicants for DTU Nanotech Postdoc Scholarship, 2019 should submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter.
- The candidates should submit Diploma (MSc/Ph.D.) and publications list.