Details about DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursaries In Law 2023
DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursaries In Law 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of LLB. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition Fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens or permanent residents of South Africa.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition Fee
The DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursaries In Law is offered to law students from South Africa.
Eligibility for DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursaries In Law:
- Candidates must be nationals or lawful permanent residents of South Africa.
- The LLB degree must be pursued full-time by the applicant at an undergraduate or graduate level in a South African university that has been acknowledged and authorized.
- Applicants need to have an excellent academic record and a minimum overall average of 63%.
- Candidates must also exhibit brilliance in a different profession and present documentation of their demonstrated financial necessity.
The candidates have to fill out an application form to apply for the scholarship.