Details about Dinah and Jessica Nichols Scholarship 2020
Dinah and Jessica Nichols Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fee reduction + 12,000 pounds towards living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 26 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fee reduction + 12,000 pounds towards living costs
Dinah and Jessica Nichols Scholarship 2020 is offered to students pursuing a master's degree in history.
- Applicant should be new full-time student with Home, EU or International fee status.
- Applicant needs to have achieved, or expect to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicant must hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study one of the following courses:
- MA Holocaust Studies
- MA History
- MA Crusader Studies
- MA History: Hellenic Studies
- MA History: Public History
- MA Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- MA Medieval Studies
- A tuition fee reduction and living costs contribution to the value of 12,000 pounds. The 12,000 pounds scholarship will be paid in the first year of study. No additional payment is offered in any subsequent years.
Applicant must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words which should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- Why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- How will you use the MA in your future research and career path and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.
The last date for the Dinah and Jessica Nichols Scholarship 2020 application is 26th June 2020.