Details about Dinah and Jessica Nichols Scholarship 2023
Dinah and Jessica Nichols Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £6,250 cash award . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL)
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £6,250 cash award
Dinah and Jessica Nichols Scholarship is offered to students pursuing a master's degree in history.
- Applicant should be a new full-time student with Home, EU or International fee status.
- Applicant needs to have achieved, or expect to achieve, a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
- Applicant must hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study one of the following courses:
- MA Holocaust Studies
- MA History
- MA Crusader Studies
- MA History: Hellenic Studies
- MA History: Public History
- MA Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- MA Medieval Studies
Value of the scholarship:
A cash award of £6,250. One scholarship is available to a new full or part-time student with Home or International fee status studying for one of the postgraduate degrees listed above.
Applicant must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words which should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of,
- Why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for,
- How will you use the MA in your future research and career path and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.