Details about Digit PhD Studentship, 2021
Digit PhD Studentship, 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Digital Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition fee and Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition fee and Stipend
The Digital Futures at Work Research Centre (Digit), funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), aims to advance our understanding of how digital technologies are reshaping work. The successful candidate will have access to the training and support available through ESRC’s Southeast Network for Social Sciences (SeNSS). Studentships offer focusing on adoption of digital technologies in either business services or retail services.
Eligibility criteria for the Digit PhD Studentship, 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must have2:1 honours degree.
- Applicants must possess a masters degree ideally in a related subject (or studying for this) with a good level pass, or non-UK equivalent.
- Applicants must prove proficiency in English i.e., an IELTS certificate taken within the last two years. (At least 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each of the four sections.)
Benefits of the Digit PhD Studentship, 2021:
The PhD studentship is offered for three years, beginning in September 2021, renewable on a yearly basis, subject to satisfactory performance on the doctoral degree. The successful candidate will receive:
- Full fee UK tuition fee waiver, currently £4,407 per annum.
- Stipend equivalent to the UKRI doctoral stipend, currently £15,285 per annum.
Deadline of the Digit PhD Studentship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Digit PhD studentship, 2021 is 1st March 2021.