Details about Destination Australia Scholarship (for International Students) at University of Tasmania 2023
Destination Australia Scholarship (for International Students) at University of Tasmania 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $15,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Australian government
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $15,000 per year
The Destination Australia Program was announced as part of the 'Planning for Australia’s Future Population' on 20 March 2019. The objective of the grant opportunity is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary providers and offer students a quality learning experience. The University of Tasmania is proud to be a provider under the Destination Australia Scholarship Program and welcomes students to study at Australia’s fourth oldest university.
- Applicants must be onshore and offshore international students who are commencing a full-time bachelor degree, associate degree, or postgraduate coursework degree for the first time at the University of Tasmania in 2023 in either Hobart, Launceston or Cradle Coast.
- Students must be commencing studies at the University for the first time and be studying on a valid student visa.
Selection will be based on academic merit and quality of written application.
Retaining the scholarship:
- To retain this award, recipients are required to achieve a Credit (5.0/7.0) cumulative grade point average (CGPA) at the end of each semester.
- Recipients must also remain enrolled at the campus in which they have been offered the scholarship to study at (at least 75% of all studies must be undertaken on campus) and maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of the scholarship.