Details about Destination Australia Scholarship (for Domestic Students) at University of Tasmania 2023
Destination Australia Scholarship (for Domestic Students) at University of Tasmania 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $15,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Australian government
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $15,000 per year
The Destination Australia Program was announced as part of the 'Planning for Australia’s Future Population' on 20 March 2019. The objective of the grant opportunity is to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary providers and offer students a quality learning experience. The University of Tasmania is proud to be a provider under the Destination Australia Scholarship Program and welcomes students to study at Australia’s fourth oldest university.
- Applicants must be Domestic (Tasmanian, interstate and New Zealander) students.
- Candidates must be commencing a full-time bachelor degree or associate degree for the first time at the University of Tasmania in February 2023 in either Hobart, Launceston or Cradle Coast.
Selection will be based on academic merit and quality of written application. Preference will be given to students who must move away from home in order to attend the University.
Retaining the scholarship:
- To retain this scholarship, recipients are required to achieve a Credit (5.0/7.00) cumulative grade point average (CGPA) at the end of each semester.
- Recipients must remain enrolled at the campus at which they have been offered the scholarship.
- A recipient must notify the Scholarships Office immediately if there is any change to their course or campus. At least 75% of all studies must be undertaken on campus (this condition will be relaxed whilst restrictions due to COVID-19 are in place).