Details about Dean's Honours Scholarship (QUT Business School) 2021
Dean's Honours Scholarship (QUT Business School) 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $20,000 over four years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $20,000 over four years
Eligibility for Dean's Honours Scholarship (QUT Business School) 2021:
- Applicants must have completed Australian Year 12 studies or equivalent
- Applicants must have completed Year 12 in the year you apply for the program or taken no more than one gap year
- Applicants must be starting university for the first time in 2021 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- Applicants must have achieved an unadjusted ATAR 98.00 or equivalent (OP 1 & 2 for 2019 graduates)
- Applicants must receive and accept a QTAC offer for a place in the Bachelor of Business (Dean's Honours).
Value of Dean's Honours Scholarship (QUT Business School) 2021:
- Successful applicants will receive a scholarship of AUD 20,000 over four years, to be paid in installments each semester.
Renewal of Scholarship: To keep your scholarship, applicants must remain enrolled full-time and maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 or higher each semester. The QUT Business School Scholarships Coordinator will monitor Bachelor of Business (Dean's Honours) admissions through January and February. Every admission into the program automatically attracts a scholarship. The Scholarship Coordinator will provide confirmation to you by email of your scholarship entitlement, relevant program information, and the scholarship contract for signing.