Details about Dean's Scholarship Award For Academic Excellence, 2018
Dean's Scholarship Award For Academic Excellence, 2018 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Executive MBA. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by Nottingham Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to the value of half the tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK, EU and International students.
- Deadline: 23 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to the value of half the tuition fee
- The Nottingham Business school is offering half fee scholarships to students with an offer to study Executive MBA.
- The applicants for Dean's Scholarship Award for Academic Excellence, 2018 can be UK, EU or international applicants.
- The candidates should have an offer from the business school to study EMBA.
- The scholarships are available up to half the tuition fees.
- The NTIC progression students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicants sponsored by government bodies or a funding body or by their employers are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for Dean's Scholarship Award for Academic Excellence, 2018 should submit personal details, a personal statement stating how they benefit from this program and how will they add value to the debates and discussions in the class in 500 words.
- The applicants are required to submit an essay of 1000 words describing the experience of three organizational leaders, and applying relevant leadership theories where appropriate.
- The essay will be assessed based on the quality of writing, structure, relevance to the question and supporting examples.