Details about Danish Diabetes Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships 2018
Danish Diabetes Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships 2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of diabetes and metabolism. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by Government of Denmark and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 600,000 DKK per year for two/three years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Deadline: 09 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 600,000 DKK per year for two/three years
The Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) is calling applications for DDA Postdoctoral Fellowships available in 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- The scholarship is open to all nationals.
- The applicants must have efficient English Communication skills
- The students must have a PhD degree or your PhD thesis must be accepted for defence at the time of receiving the grant notification letter.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must apply for a first postdoctoral period or a second postdoctoral period.
- The students must have A change of research/work environment (i.e. study abroad or working in another sector, i.e. general practice, industry, university hospital) will be prioritized