Details about Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowships, 2021
Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowships, 2021 is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Medical. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by The Academy of Medical Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £9,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Middle East students.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £9,000
The Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowships by The Academy of Medical Sciences gives early-career biomedical and medical researchers the chance to meet leading researchers in their field, further their research experience and learn new techniques. This scheme aims to build research links and develop ideas for longer-term collaborations between the UK and the Middle East.
Aim of the Scheme:
The aim of the scheme is to encourage researchers to experience an alternative research environment, to learn new techniques and develop ideas for future collaborations. The Travel Fellowships are aimed primarily at early- and mid-career scientists, particularly those just embarking on a career in research.
Eligibility criteria for the Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowships, 2021:
- Applicants from the UK, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and the Palestinian Territories are eligible.
- Applicant must be a medical and biomedical graduates.
- Applicants must show a commitment to a career in research.
- Applicants must either be based in the UK and plan to work in one of the other countries, or intend to come to a UK institution from one of the other countries.
Value of the Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowships, 2021:
Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowship is offering a small number of three month fellowships. The upper limit for these is £9,000 (up to £750 of which can be used to cover the cost of airfares).
Deadline of the Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowships, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Daniel Turnberg Travel Fellowships, is 1st March 2021.