Details about DAAD-RECFON Scholarships, 2016
DAAD-RECFON Scholarships, 2016 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Food, Nutrition, Medicine and Public Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Fully funded . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Indonesia, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Fully funded
The German Academic Exchange Service and University of Indonesia are offering scholarships to young academics, scientists, and young university teachers to continue their education.
- The candidates applying for DAAD-RECFON Scholarships, 2016 must be from Indonesia, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam and should be highly qualified.
- Applicants' background should be in subject areas related to food, nutrition, medicine and public health.
- The scholarship is open to the candidates applying for Master’s degrees or Ph.D. degrees in the Community Nutrition Study Program at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Indonesia.
Duration of funding and Value
- The DAAD-RECFON Scholarships, 2016 are provided for a maximum of two years for Master’s degrees and three years for Ph.D. degrees.
- Funding covers the tuition and other academic fees. A monthly stipend, thesis/dissertation support, book allowance, health insurance are also provided.
- For the applicants who are non-Indonesian candidates, international travel costs are covered.
Applicants for DAAD-RECFON Scholarships, 2016 will be preselected by SEAMEO RECFON together with DAAD Jakarta office. However, the final decision on applications will be made by a selection committee at the DAAD in Bonn/Germany.