Details about DAAD In-Country / In-Region Scholarship Program, 2017
DAAD In-Country / In-Region Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Physiology, Genetics, Genomics, Agronomy, Plant Breeding, Plant Health, Agroforestry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + research, travel allowance + monthly scholarship + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals and permanent residents of Sub Saharan African countries.
- Deadline: 28 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + research, travel allowance + monthly scholarship + other benefits
DAAD In-Country / In-Region Scholarship Program, 2017 is open to Sub-Saharan Africa students who wish to pursue Master's or Ph.D. degree in their home country or other countries of Sub-Saharan Africa.
The program is open to nationals and permanent residents of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Applicants of DAAD In-Country / In-Region Scholarship Program, 2017 must have completed a 3-year degree program (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates).
- Applicants must have obtained more than the average or upper fourth of class results.
- Candidates applying for DAAD In-Country / In-Region Scholarship Program, 2017 should demonstrate strong commitment and motivation.
- Applicants are required to possess the knowledge of the language of instruction of the course.
- Last university degree of the applicants must not be completed more than 6 years ago at thew time of application.
- Applicants must generally belong to one of the following categories:
- staff members of a public/private university
- candidates considered for teaching or research staff recruitment
- DAAD application
- CV with signature of the applicant
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letter by university lecturers (1 for Master's applicants while 2 for Ph.D. applicants)
- Certified degree transcripts and certificates
- Admission letter or any other document that guarantees admission to the host university
- Letter of motivation
- Supervisor's declaration of acceptance (for Ph.D. applicants)
- Research proposal along with detailed work and timetable (for Ph.D. applicants)
- Abstract in 1 page (for Ph.D. applicants)