Details about Curtin University Real Futures Grant 2020
Curtin University Real Futures Grant 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, Finance, Medicine, Healthcare. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 5,000
Eligibility for Curtin University Real Futures Grant 2020:
- Entry is open to full-time students currently studying in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution. Eligibility is limited to those studying a certificate, diploma, degree, or traineeship in one or more of the following fields:
- Business – including any business-related courses from any institution.
- Finance – including actuarial, statistics, accounting and general finance courses.
- Medicine – including medical and health sciences, surgery and medical research.
- Healthcare – including health and fitness-related specialties, sport sciences, health services assistance and international health.
- Specialist healthcare – including nursing, optometry, dentistry and pharmacy.
- Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply.
- You must have reached 18 years of age to enter.
Value of Curtin University Real Futures Grant 2020:
- The value of this grant is AUD 5,000 (total amount). This amount is paid as a one-off payment to the winner.
Entry is open to full-time students currently studying in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution.