Details about CSIRO - UQ Responsible Innovation Program 2019
CSIRO - UQ Responsible Innovation Program 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $32,592 per annum living expenses, up to $16,000 project budget . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $32,592 per annum living expenses, up to $16,000 project budget
CSIRO - UQ Responsible Innovation Program 2019 offered by CSIRO and the University of Queensland for students planning to pursue their Ph.D. at the university. The value of the scholarship is a living stipend of $32,592 per annum. This includes a base scholarship of $28,092 (tax-free, indexed annually) plus a $4,500 per annum top-up. You will also have a project budget of up to $16,000 for your Ph.D. candidature to complete the project attached to this scholarship. Successful international applicants will also receive single Overseas Student Health Cover.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicant will relinquish the Scholarship if their Ph.D. project changes such that it is outside the scope of that project description.
- Applicant will be required to participate in various cohort activities associated with the CSIRO-UQ Responsible Innovation Ph.D. cohort.
- Students will be required to sign a Student and Intellectual Property Agreement to accept their offer.
To apply for CSIRO - UQ Responsible Innovation Program 2019 complete the online application process by the deadline: 30th September 2019.