Details about CSIR-NEIST Golden Jubilee Scholarship, 2017
CSIR-NEIST Golden Jubilee Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Natural/ basic sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1000/- per month+ a stipend of Rs. 1500 p.m up to 6 months . This scholarship is open for: Open to North East Indian applicants.
- The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) & North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST) are offering scholarships to North-East Indian applicants to pursue Bachelor Degree in natural/ basic sciences at B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons), integrated M.Sc. /MS programs at any recognized Indian institutions.
- The candidates applying for CSIR-NEIST Golden Jubilee Scholarship, 2017 should be students from North-East India.
- The applicants must have 70% in 10+2 exams and should have passed 2017.
- The candidates who are economically weak are preferred.
- The applicants should be enrolled in a degree level basic science course.
- The recipients of CSIR-NEIST Golden Jubilee Scholarship, 2017 get Rs. 1000/- per month and a stipend of Rs. 1500 per month is given up to 6 months.