Details about Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Food Technology, Economics, Public Policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Apr 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Reading and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Commonwealth countries.
- Deadline: 09 Apr 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees and other benefits
The Shared Scholarship Scheme is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission with funding from the UK Department for International Development (DFID), and UK universities, to assist financial support scholarships for students from developing Commonwealth countries.
Eligibility criteria for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Applicants must be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2021.
- Applicants must not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high income country.
- Applicants must be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- MSc Food Technology - Quality Assurance
- MSc Economics
- MA in Public Policy
Value of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, 2021 will receive the following benefits-
- Tuition fees
- Maintenance/Living cost stipend
- Approved airfare to and from UK
- Thesis grant if applicable
- Study travel grant if applicable
- A one off warm clothes allowance
Deadline of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, 2021 is 9th April 2021.