Details about Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the UK Universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£18,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of developing Commonwealth countries, refugee or British protected person.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£18,000
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are offered to the citizens of this developing Commonwealth country to pursue UK Master’s degree while working and living in their home countries.
- The applicants for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships should have a first-degree upper second class (2:1) and should be a permanent resident or citizen of a developing commonwealth country, British protected person or refugee.
- The recruitment process for selecting the candidates should be done by the universities.
- The applicants are selected based on the quality of the course, the learning opportunities provided for students in the developing countries and impact of the development of the course like how the content of the course can be helpful Sustainable /MillenniumDevelopment Goals.
- A letter should be sent by the vice-chancellor of the university supporting the candidate's expression of interest which should be sent separately from the student's application.
- The expression of interests sent to Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships should be within the funding cap of £18,000. If it exceeds the university should specify the source of top-up funding.
- The expression of interests from the UK universities should be submitted in August-September and the proposals should be submitted in November-January.