Details about Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme - Aarhus University 2022
Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme - Aarhus University 2022 is offered for Training & Short courses, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Aarhus University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to students in countries of Sub Saharan Africa.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
Universities of the Coimbra Group offers short-term visits (generally 1 to maximum 3 months) to young African researchers from higher education institutions from Sub-Saharan Africa. The goal of this scholarship is to enable scholars to undertake research in which they are engaged in their home institution and to help them to establish academic and research contacts.
The scholarships are financially supported by the Coimbra Group member universities participating in this programme, while the Coimbra Group-Office is in charge of the administrative management of the applications.
- The number of scholarships available is 2 for PhD students and postdoctoral researchers/professors.
- The Aarhus University offers the student the costs of reasonable accommodation, food, reimbursement for the travel expenses. If required, it also reimburses the expenses for fees to Danish authorities for obtaining a visa and/or work and residence permit corresponding to the current level of fees up to €2500 per month.
- The students are expected to provide a notice before the arrival.
- The applicants of Coimbra Group Short Stay Scholarship Programme - Aarhus University are asked to submit the name and contact details of an academic supervisor in the receiving Coimbra Group University.
- Acceptance letter/e-mail has to be submitted.
- Application to only one institution is accepted.
- Candidates should submit completed application form which should also include name, acceptance letter by the supervisor and other required information.