Details about CIMI Master Fellowships, 2022
CIMI Master Fellowships, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Mathematics or Computer Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Toulouse and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, upto €1200 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, upto €1200 per month
University of Toulouse, Centre International de Mathématiques et d’Informatique is offering fellowships to master's students in Mathematics or Computer Science in one of the programs associated with CIMI.
Eligibility for CIMI Master Fellowships, 2022 : Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and are awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
- First-year (M1) applicants: Applicants must have obtained a degree corresponding to the European Bachelor's degree.
- Second-year (M2) applicants: Applicants must have successfully completed the first year of a European Master's degree, an American Bachelor's degree, or any equivalent level.
- The CIMI LabEx applies an equal opportunity policy in selection.
- IMPORTANT: Students applying for a Master's course combining work and training (student under an apprenticeship contract or pre-professional contract) are not eligible for CIMI fellowships.
- The candidates applying for CIMI Master Fellowships, 2022 should submit curriculum vitae in not more than 2 pages and two recommendation letters with the e-mail addresses of their recommenders.
- The applicants should also submit details of their university grades and the courses attended in 2022-23.
- The candidates should also submit a motivation letter.
- The current level of French language skills should be submitted by the students from non-French speaking countries applying for an M1 fellowship.
Value of the fellowship:
The recipients of CIMI Master Fellowships, 2022 get 600€ per month for 10 months in the first year M1 and 1200€ per month for 10 months in the second year M2.