Details about Christine Roigard Memorial Prize 2020
Christine Roigard Memorial Prize 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of German. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZD 500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 500
The Prize was established in 1971 to commemorate the late Christine Robyn Roigard, an outstanding undergraduate who was, at the time of her sudden death, in the final year of her BA programme in German and Slavonic Studies.
Eligibility for Christine Roigard Memorial Prize 2020:
- The Prize will be awarded annually to the student who in the opinion of the examiners has done the best work in German at Stage II level.
- As a minimum standard, the student should have a GPA of 7.00 across all courses in German.
Value of Christine Roigard Memorial Prize 2020:
- The value of the Christine Roigard Memorial Prize will be NZD 500.
The Christine Roigard Memorial Prize will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Deputy Head (Academic) of the School of Cultures, Languages and Linguistics (or nominee) in consultation with the Discipline Convenor of German. The University of Auckland Council will not be bound to award the Prize in any year if there is no candidate of sufficient merit. The Prize may not be shared.