Details about Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarship 2020
Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto 10,000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 17 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto 10,000 pounds
The Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarships 2020 were set up in memory of Christine Bolt, Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Kent, and were generously funded by her late husband, Ian Bolt.
- Hold an excellent bachelor's (1st or 2.1), or Master's degree (merit or distinction);
- Hold an offer of a place, or be a currently registered student, for a full-time postgraduate research degree at University of Kent for the following academic year within the Faculty of Humanities or Social Sciences;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to explain their project clearly and without jargon to non-experts,
- Convey their passion for their project to a wider audience and convince the panel of the project's wider value
- Act as 'ambassador' for both the University and their subject.
Value of Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarships 2020:
Successful applicants will be awarded up to 10,000 pounds each (to include tuition fees) to support a sustained period of research in America for up to one year. In exceptional circumstances, the scholarship holders may be invited to re-apply for a further one year's funding.