Details about Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarship, 2021
Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarship, 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 May 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto 10,000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 16 May 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto 10,000 pounds
The Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarships 2021 were set up in memory of Christine Bolt, Emeritus Professor of History at the University of Kent, and were generously funded by her late husband, Ian Bolt.
Eligibility criteria for the Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants must hold an excellent bachelor's (1st or 2.1), or Master's degree (merit or distinction).
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place, or be a currently registered student, for a full-time postgraduate research degree at University of Kent for the following academic year within the Faculty of Humanities or Social Sciences.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to explain their project clearly and without jargon to non-experts.
- Applicants must convey their passion for their project to a wider audience and convince the panel of the project's wider value.
- Applicants must act as 'ambassador' for both the University and their subject.
Value of the Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarships, 2021:
Successful applicants will be awarded up to 10,000 pounds each (to include tuition fees) to support a sustained period of research in America for up to one year.
Note: In exceptional circumstances, the scholarship holders may be invited to re-apply for a further one year's funding.
Deadline of the Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarships, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarships, is 16th May 2021.