Details about Chinese Government Scholarship-Great Wall Program 2024
Chinese Government Scholarship-Great Wall Program 2024 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of One year programs at designated universities . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Apr 2024. This scholarship is provided by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition waiver + accommodation + stipend + medical insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals of developing countries (other than the Republic of China).
- Degree: PhD, Post Doc
- Provided by: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Deadline: 22 Apr 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition waiver + accommodation + stipend + medical insurance
Eligibility for The Great Wall Program:
- The candidate cannot be a citizen of China's People's Republic.
- The candidate must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- The candidate needs to possess a bachelor's or master's degree, or the equivalent.
- The student should apply for the general scholar programs with a high school diploma or above and be under 45.
- The student should apply for the senior scholar programs if you are under 50 and have a master's degree or is an associate professor or higher.
The Great Wall Program provides a full scholarship that covers the following:
- Tuition waiver. Tuition funds will be comprehensively used by the host university. It may cover scholarship students’ administration costs and expenditures to support student activities.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
If the host university requires students to live on campus, the university will accommodate the scholarship students in a university dormitory (usually a twin room); if the host university permits students to live off campus, the university will provide monthly/quarterly accommodation
- General scholars: CNY 3,000 per month.
- Senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Apply between early January and early April