Details about Childcare Funding at University of Strathclyde 2023
Childcare Funding at University of Strathclyde 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
Eligibility for University of Strathclyde Childcare Funding:
- Full-time eligible students attending University will be able to apply for help with registered childcare costs from the Childcare Fund. Children must be under 15, or under 17 if they have special educational need.
- Must be attending an eligible full-time course of study, as defined by SAAS. This includes Postgraduate courses that qualify for tuition fee loan funding from SAAS.
- Candidates must be paying registered childcare costs.
- Childcare providers (Nurseries, Child Minders and Nannies that are recruited through agencies that are registered with the Care Inspectorate.) must be registered with the Care Inspectorate.
How to apply?
- Students have to apply to the childcare fund each semester. The current application is to cover semester 1 childcare. Students who apply for support with semester 1 childcare will be contacted when applications open for semester 2.
- You complete the application form and your childcare provider(s) complete Annex A detailing what childcare they have been asked to provide and the cost.