Details about Chevening OCIS Fellowship Programme, 2017-2018
Chevening OCIS Fellowship Programme, 2017-2018 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Culture and civilisation of Islam. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Afghanistan Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Morocco, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
- Deadline: 08 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
The Chevening OCIS Fellowship Programme, 2017-2018 is offering research fellowships to mid-career professionals to undertake independent study at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies.
The fellowship is for the individuals dedicated to promoting the understanding of culture and civilisation of Islam
- The applicants for Chevening OCIS Fellowship Programme, 2017-2018 should have leadership skills.
- The candidates should be the citizens of the above-mentioned countries and should return to their home country after the fellowship.
- The applicants should have PG level qualification or equivalent research experience.
- The candidate should have academic research experience of 5+ years.
- The applicants should meet the English language requirements.
- The candidates who hold dual nationality where one nationality is British are not eligible.
- The candidates are not eligible if they are Her Majesty’s Government's including the FCO (including FCO posts), the British Council, DFID, MOD, BIS, UKTI and UKBA, the Association of Commonwealth Universities or OCIS employee or former employee.
What does it offer?
- The Chevening OCIS Fellowship Programme, 2017-2018 offers 6 month research period at OCIS.
- The recipients get allowances towards studies, travel expenses from their home country to the UK and living expenses.