Details about CFGR Bertram Scholarship 2020
CFGR Bertram Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by Canadian Foundation for Governance Research (CFGR) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CAD 15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: Canadian Foundation for Governance Research (CFGR)
- Deadline: 28 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CAD 15,000
Eligibility for CFGR Bertram Scholarship 2020:
- To qualify for a Bertram Scholarship, you must be a full-time student registered at a recognized Canadian university in September 2020.
- You must be a senior doctoral student undertaking studies that include significant original, autonomous research that leads to the completion of a dissertation or major scholarly publication.
- You must not have exceeded the allowable number of years already spent in doctoral study, as set out by your university.
- You must not have previously been awarded a Robert Bertram Doctoral Research Award or Bertram Scholarship.
Value of CFGR Bertram Scholarship 2020:
- CFGR Bertram Scholarship 2020 offers CAD 15,000 to PhD students registered at Canadian universities. The scholarship will support the work of students who are conducting research into organizational governance as part of their doctoral research project.
Submissions will be evaluated for their content and relevance to the furtherance of governance research in Canada by the CFGR management team.