Details about CAS-TWAS President’s PhD Fellowship Programme in China, 2019
CAS-TWAS President’s PhD Fellowship Programme in China, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2019. This scholarship is provided by The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition and application fee waiver + monthly stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open for international students.
The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) is offering up to 200 students a Ph.D. fellowship to pursue a Ph.D. degree at any of the Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institutes in China.
Eligibility for CAS-TWAS President’s Ph.D. Fellowship Programme in China, 2019:
- Have at least an MSc degree before 1st September 2019.
- Maximum of 35 years old at 31st December 2019.
- Not have Chinese citizenship.
- Applied for a doctoral program at one of the eligible institute.
- Return to the home country after completion of fellowship programme.
- Satisfy the English (IELTS or TOEFL) and Chinese language requirement.
- Passport with at least two years validity.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Original copy of all university certificates.
- IELTS or TOEFL scorecard or Chinese language test score.
- Copy of bachelor's or master's transcripts.
- Research Proposal.
- Copy of Academic papers.
- Physical Examination form.
- Two Letters of Recommendations.
Value of CAS-TWAS President’s Ph.D. Fellowship Programme in China, 2019:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Application fee waiver.
- Monthly stipend of RMB 7,000 or RMB 8,000.
Deadline for CAS-TWAS President’s Ph.D. Fellowship Programme in China, 2019:
- The last date to apply for CAS-TWAS President’s Ph.D. Fellowship Programme is 31st March 2019.