Details about Carlaw-Ogston Master Of Music Scholarship, 2022
Carlaw-Ogston Master Of Music Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Aberdeen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 for the one year duration . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 22 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000 for the one year duration
- Applicants of Carlaw-Ogston Master Of Music Scholarship, 2022 should have a first or upper second class Honours degree in Music or an equivalent.
- Candidates must be intending to take up MMus studies within the Department of Music in any Music area commencing in the 2022 academic year.
- Students who have taken up their undergraduate degree at the University of Aberdeen will be given preference.
- Candidates applying for Carlaw-Ogston Master Of Music Scholarship, 2022 can be of any fee status.
- Scholarships will be granted based on merit and music talent.
- Covering letter describing the postgraduate program they wish to study, CV, at least one example of their recent work must be submitted.