Details about Cardiff School Of Chemistry - MSc Studentship In Catalysis 2022
Cardiff School Of Chemistry - MSc Studentship In Catalysis 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Catalysis, Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Cardiff University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fees + Stipend of Â£2,000 - Â£4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from UK/EU.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fees + Stipend of Â£2,000 - Â£4,000
MSc Studentship in Catalysis is to provide financial aid to the students interested in pursuing MSc in Catalysis offered by Cardiff School Of Chemistry.
- The MSc Studentship In Catalysis is open to UK/EU applicants.
- The academic achievements of the candidate are taken into consideration and the candidate should have a 2:2 level undergraduate degree or higher.
- The candidates need not submit a separate application for the studentship.
- However, the candidates are asked to provide a supporting statement and in the funding section mentioned in the application form.
- The selection of the candidates is on the competitive basis.
- The successful applicants of MSc Studentship In Catalysis will be receiving tuition fees and stipend based on their academic achievements. The candidates with a 1st class degree will be receiving a stipend of £4,000 and candidates with 2:1 class degree will be receiving a stipend of £3,000. The applicants with a 2:2 class degree will receive a stipend of £2,000.