Details about Business School International MSc Scholarship, 2017
Business School International MSc Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Hull and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Six scholarships of £2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants (except UK).
- Deadline: 10 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Six scholarships of £2,500
Six scholarships of £2,500 are available for new MSc students and these are awarded on the basis of academic excellence. This scholarship only covers a part of the full tuition fee and additionally does not cover living or travel costs.
- Candidates must have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship.
- Applicants of Business School International MSc Scholarship, 2017 must be able to commence their studies in September 2017.
- Candidates should not be awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship.
- Applicants of Business School International MSc Scholarship, 2017 must be classified as international students for tuition fee purposes.
The following are the documents that must be submitted by the candidates applying for Business School International MSc Scholarship, 2017 along with their application form:
- Copy of offer letter
- proof of a first class honors Bachelors degree or equivalent
- one academic reference
- An essay not more than 500 words outlining why they wish to study at Hull on the MSc program, academic achievements, positions of responsibility they have held and why they should be considered for the scholarship