Details about Brunel University NSIRC Scholarships 2024
Brunel University NSIRC Scholarships 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jun 2024. This scholarship is provided by Brunel University London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 10,000 towards tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 14 Jun 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 10,000 towards tuition fee
In September, students enrolled in the full-time or part-time MSc in Structural Integrity (Asset Reliability Management), MSc Oil and Gas Engineering, or MSc Lightweight Structures and Impact Engineering program at the College of Engineering, Design, and Physical Sciences will have the opportunity to apply for substantial scholarships awarded to domestic, EU, and international fee recipients.
Eligibility Criteria for Brunel University NSIRC Scholarships:
- Students need to be classified as international fee-paying students.
- Students should have enrolled in any eligible course with the university.
- Students Must have a 2.2 UK Honours Degree or International Equivalent.
Students need to hold an offer for the following courses:
- MSc Structural Integrity
- MSc Oil and Gas Engineering
- MSc Lightweight Structures and Impact Engineering
Students must submit an application form and a personal statement mentioning their interest in the relevant program.
Value of the Scholarship:
Up to GBP 10,000 towards tuition fee.