Details about British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM 2022
British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of STEM Courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to Brazil, Egypt, Mexico, Peru, Turkey, Ukraine nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + other benefits
The British Council has launched a scholarship programme in partnership with the University of Stirling aimed at benefiting women from South East Asia. This scholarship is open to women who are pursuing a postgraduate degree within our Institute of Aquaculture and who can demonstrate their need for financial support and who wish to inspire future generations of women to pursue careers in the aquaculture industry.
Eligibility criteria for the British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM:
- Applicants must take up a course of study in the UK for the academic year from September/October 2022 – 2023.
- Should be able to demonstrate a need for financial support.
- Should have an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain access onto one of the pre-selected postgraduate courses at a UK university (for Masters level) or completed all components of PhD in the last three years (for Early Academic Fellowships).
- Candidates should attain the level of English required for postgraduate study/research at a UK university.
- Should be active in the field with work experience or a proven interest in their subject area.
- Candidates should be passionate about their course of study and are willing to engage as committed British Council scholarship alumni.
Successful applicants of the British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM will receive the following benefits:
- Academic prestige - the UK’s universities are amongst the world’s leaders in STEM subjects
- Economic support will include tuition fees, stipend, travel costs, visa and health coverage fees
- Apecial support for mothers
- English language support