Details about BHP Nickel West PhD Internship Scholarships 2023
BHP Nickel West PhD Internship Scholarships 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Sciences, Engineering and Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Adelaide and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full funding for the research duration . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full funding for the research duration
Nickel West is a fully integrated mine-to-market business operating in various locations across Western Australia. All nickel operations (open-cut and underground mines, concentrators, a smelter and a refinery) are located in Western Australia, however, these internships will be undertaken remotely, in Adelaide. For students interested in green energy, battery electric vehicles, sustainable mining or similar, they are seeking highly motivated and skilled PhD interns to join their team.
Eligibility for the BHP Nickel West PhD Internship Scholarships:
- Applicants must be within the first 18 calendar months of their candidature if commenced as full-time students.
- Candidates should be willing to undertake the internship for a minimum duration of 60 FTE business days.
- Students must be making satisfactory progress, and undertaking research in an area identified above.
- Cover Letter (of not more than 2 pages) outlining your interest in the internship and describing how your background and research area align with the internship.