Details about Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program at Bentley University 2023
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program at Bentley University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by Bentley University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the US nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Bentley University
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $8,000
The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship aims to support students who have been traditionally under-represented in study abroad, including but not limited to students with high financial need, students with diverse ethnic backgrounds, and students with disabilities.
- Applicants must be citizens/permanent residents of the US.
- Candidate should be participating in credit-bearing program abroad up to an academic year in length.
- Applicant must be in the process of applying for, or accepted to, a credit-bearing study abroad program in a country with overall travel advisory of 1 or 2 according to the US State Department of Travel Advisory System.
- Non-competitive eligibility for federal employement.
- Networking opportunities wtih thousands of Gilman Scholars and Alumni via a private platform.
- Access to professional development seminars and career-development resourses.