Details about Asylum Seeker Bursary at University of Surrey, 2022
Asylum Seeker Bursary at University of Surrey, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Surrey and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fee and maintenance bursary . This scholarship is open for: Open to asylum seekers in UK.
- Deadline: 16 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition fee and maintenance bursary
Eligibility critera for the Asylum Seeker Bursary at University of Surrey, 2022:
To be considered for the Asylum Seeker Bursary you must:
- Be an asylum seeker or the dependent of an asylum seeker OR been granted Discretionary Leave to Remain (DLR) or be the dependent of someone who has been granted DLR
- Be unable to access funding through Student Finance England
- Have firmly accepted a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Surrey
- Not already hold an equivalent or higher level qualification.
Value of the Asylum Seeker Bursary at University of Surrey, 2022:
For 2021 entry, tuition fee and maintenance support is available for one undergraduate student and one postgraduate student who are asylum seekers or who hold Discretionary Leave to Remain.
Successful applicants will be awarded:
- A partial tuition fee waiver that will cover the difference between the UK/EU tuition fee and the Oversees fee charged (up to GBP 21,000). Under this waiver, students will still be classed as international students but will be able to pay the home rate of fee
- A maintenance bursary of up to GBP 1,500 towards setting up costs, books, and travel in your first year of study.