Details about Aspire Scholarships at UCD Smurfit School, 2021
Aspire Scholarships at UCD Smurfit School, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 May 2021. This scholarship is provided by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Ireland.
- Deadline: 07 May 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees
Aspire Scholarships at UCD Smurfit School, 2021 was set up in 2010 after the financial crisis in order to support the recovery and development of future Ireland. Aspire Scholarships help high-potential candidates unlock their unique talent, drive, and potential to be future business leaders. The scholarships are specifically for individuals who demonstrate the ambition to study at UCD Smurfit School, but who require some financial assistance to study their chosen Masters Programme.
Eligibility for Aspire Scholarships at UCD Smurfit School, 2021:
- Open to all successful MSc Business, MBA and Executive MBA applicants who are resident in Ireland. MBA candidates must achieve the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: min GMAT 520 OR Executive Assessment (EA) 149 and above).
- Applicants must enroll in eligible course of study.
Value of Aspire Scholarships at UCD Smurfit School, 2021:
Multiple MSc and MBA awards of 50% tuition fees are provided to the successful applicants.
- Candidates qualifying for more than one scholarship or bursary and successful in that, can’t add or combine them. They will be awarded the higher amount.
- Candidates can't transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme.
- Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year.
Deadline of Aspire Scholarships at UCD Smurfit School, 2021:
The last date to apply for the Aspire Scholarships at UCD Smurfit School, is 7th May 2021.