Details about Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada Media Fellowships 2023
Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada Media Fellowships 2023 is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Journalism, Media. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to C$10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canada nationals.
- Deadline: 18 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to C$10,000
The Media Fellowship program of the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada offers up-and-coming and established journalists the opportunity to spend time in Asia researching and preparing stories. The program aims to help Canadian journalists become better informed about this dynamic part of the world in order to write and broadcast insightfully on Asia and the Canada-Asia relationship. The Media Fellowships are a component of the Foundation’s Research Grants Program, funded through the proceeds of an endowment established by the Government of Canada. All grants will be awarded on a competitive basis.
Eligibility for the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada Media Fellowship:
- Applicants must be journalists who are citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Employed by one of the following:
- Canadian magazine.
- News Service.
- Business publication.
- Radio, television station, new media, or multimedia outlet as a reporter, feature writer, columnist or as a freelancer
- Applicants must have at least two years of experience in their field and have an established history of publication in Canadian news media.
- Recipients of Media Fellowship awards from APF Canada are not eligible to apply until three years after their previous award.
Successful applicants of the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada Media Fellowships will receive a budget of up to C$10,000, including travel, accommodation, and in-country expenses.